Heat transfer fluids
We come across heat transfer fluids everywhere in everyday life. They are used for sprinkler systems, for undersoil heating in football stadiums, as coolants in breweries, in ice cream production and as a transport medium in air conditioning and cooling units. Heat transfer fluids protect technical installations from frost and corrosion. Without heat transfer fluids, none of these applications would be possible.
Our high-quality, innovative products are among the best on the market and needless to say, comply with all the pertinent international standards. We usually far exceed the performance that is customary in the industry in the respective product fields in this respect.
Find more detailed information in the production information sheets or by keyword search.
Product search Cooling brines
You can search by product description.
- Antifrogen® N
- Antifrogen® N aqueous mixture, 20 Vol.-%
- Antifrogen® N aqueous mixture, 27 Vol.-%
- Antifrogen® N-aqueous mixture, 30 Vol.-%
- Antifrogen® N-aqueous mixture, 34 Vol.-%
- Antifrogen® N-aqueous mixture, 39 Vol.-%
- Antifrogen® N-aqueous mixture, 44 Vol.-%
- Antifrogen® N-aqueous mixture, 50 Vol.-%
- Antifrogen® L
- Antifrogen® KF
- Antifrogen® SOL HT
- Coolex® N
- Coolex® L
- Protectogen® C aqua